INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 360 gr. Whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 slices of speck 5 mm thick
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI – Varvello Gold Line
- Condiré cream with Varvello Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI
- 6 chicory leaves
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- olive oil
Toast the pine nuts in a pan, add the shallot onions with a little bit of olive oil and let it brown.
Add the diced speck and brown it.
Add the chicory, cut into strips, add a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of Parmigiano Reggiano and the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI – Varvello Gold Line.
Cook the spaghetti and add in the sauce.
Before serving, sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano and garnish with Condiré cream with Varvello with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI.